Monday, February 25, 2013

Journal #34 - Describe Myself?

Well, sure! In one word, I can tell you that I'm weird. I'm strange. I use humor in response to anything unless something or someone died. I get overly excited whilst explaining things to people that I really want to explain things to and even then-!... I am very quiet. However, I am getting over this chronic silence. As my self esteem rises for whatever reason that will never be explained, I am gradually getting more sociable to those I rarely chat with. Believe me; I am anything but quiet when you are my friend. I am the chatter box of your life and you probably want nothing more than to get rid of me. Nonetheless-! I tend to enjoy being quiet more of the time. Observing others and how they act really entertains me, so it works out! After having the actual description of the journal given, I now have to talk about my spiritual self. If I was thinking of this in a simple way, I would say, "Well, I am an evangelical Lutheran and I attend church every Sunday." However, I am pretty sure I was supposed to discuss it on a more deep level. So, I will try that. I like to consider myself a good moral-ed person. I try to help whoever I can and in most cases I succeed. I stay away from things that could potentially harm me, such as drugs or alcohol, and I have good intentions in life. I want to go to college, get a degree, get a job, get married, and have a family until I finally die hopefully a quiet, peaceful death in my sleep in my late eighties or early nineties. That is pretty much all I have got. I am well off spiritually. I get constant guidance from great family and friends and my consistent visits to church. Because of this, I, in a completely non-boastful way, consider myself a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment